CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Teacher Gift Card Holder

I'm trying to wrap up Teacher Appreciation week. Here is my Crayon Box that I made to fit a gift card. I cut the box from TBBM at 5 inches. The apple was from doodle charms, I just used a scalloped circle to make the bite mark. Overall very simple and fun! Especially while watching the Thunder's win over the Grizzlies!! The stamp is from My Pink Stamper.


Here is a picture of the card open so you can see the gift card inside. Next time I will stamp before putting the box together!


Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Cely said...

Wonderful box! I need to play with this cartridge more... I think I've only used 2 cuts since I got it a year ago! I think it's a little bit intimidating... Not sure what the boxes are supposed to be! TFS...I might dust it off this weekend!

Post a Comment