CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Haunted Trail Layout

I just completed this 2 page 12 x 12 layout. I am entering into the Cricut Circle's Monthly challenge which was to incorporate a window element. At first I had the haunted house with it's windows and thought that would be good, but then I got the idea of using a window as my journaling box!
The pictures are from a haunted trail my sister had started two years ago on the property surrounding her house. That year it was just our family, some folding chairs, and a tractors blinking hazard lights! It evolved last year and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us this year!


I cut the window from the October 31st cartridge and then used my scissors to cut it open. I traced a pattern for the vellum paper and cut it out by hand also.


I was going to put a ghost or a light behind the vellum, but got so excited about it and glued it down :( I wish I would have matted my pictures, but again so excited to finish a layout I got glue happy. TFL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment