CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

B.A.B.Y.

So this week's Cricut Circle Challenge was to create a layout all about myself using Brads (B), Aqua (A), Butterfly (B), and Yourself (Y). It wasn't as easy as it sounds, first of all good luck finding a picture of me, I'm always the one taking the pictures. Secondly, I miss my Gypsy! I didn't realize how much I depended on it until now! Hopefully my replacement shows up soon!!

Cricut Cartridge's Used: Home Decor, Disney's Hannah Montana

I cut the "borders" from Home Decor at 3 1/2". The 2010 was cut at 1". I used my Cuttlebug to cut out the large butterfly and then ran it through again to emboss it. I added brads to the corners of my journaling box for some dimension. (Details on the paper coming soon!)

I hope you enjoy! Thanks for looking!!


1 comments:

owlbeescrappin said...

Lovely Scrapbook page. Good luck!

Post a Comment