CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge



This was my first challenge, and I had so much fun creating this layout. The rules included following a sketch, adding buttons and stamping. Here's what I came up with:


Cricut cartridges used: Toy Story & Old West

This is a 12 x 12 layout. The journaling star was cut from Old West, the dark brown at 6 1/4", the khaki was cut at 5 1/2". Bullseye was cut from Toy Story at 3 1/2". Cowboy Up was cut from Old West at 2 1/2". The barbed wire was cut from Old West at 1" (I cut 4). I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the red paper using the Star embossing folder. The patterned paper is the All About Boys stack from DCWV. I weaved rafia through the buttons and made one button from the patterned paper.

I hope you enjoy! I almost forgot to add a stamp, so I found a perfect one from My Pink Stamper that says "Make a Wish!" This was Lane's Make a Wish trip so the sentiment was perfect under the picture of him riding the horse! Have a great day!

2 comments:

RockinRenee said...

LOVE your layout! I need to scraplift!

Rebekkah said...

Thanks so much!

Post a Comment