CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Niece's Birthday Party Invites

Here are the invitations I made for my niece's 14th birthday party.


Cricut Cartridges: 3 Birds on Parade, Create a Critter

The invitation size is a little smaller than 8 1/2 inches x 5 1/2 inches (fits in a greeting card envelope). I used Microsoft Word to type the party details and add the black and polkadot orange borders. I thought burning the edges with a lighter would give it a nice "campfirey" touch. (If not the look at least the smell.) I then cut the campfire at 2 1/2 inches and the marshmallow at 1 1/2 inches. I pop dotted the campfire, but attached the marsmallow on a stick flat on the paper.

Hope you enjoy! Have a great day!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!

I am having a cricut cart give away. Check out my blog for details:)

Post a Comment